Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Jake's sweater

Oooooh, really really good day. Jake's mom, An, sent me this picture of six-month-old Jake wearing the Leggero Stripe hooded cardigan I knit last February. *Please*, click the photo for a larger version, so you can bask in Jake's cuteness:

dsc00333

I am just planning to make another of these, so I was incredibly thrilled to get An's feedback on the fit & cuteness of this sweater. She loves the hood.. "The hood is perfect too. It fits, and doesn't go too far into his face. That is one of the reasons that I usually grab your sweater, because he can really use the hood.".. but this sweater would last longer for Jake if it were a little wider - like maybe 1.5 inches might take him up to 1 year.

Won't this sweater look great in the orange and green?

Thank you, An, for the fabulous photo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bogie said...

Adorable! Could he be any cuter in his sweater? What a nice photo. I think the sweater would look great in any of the colors actually.

October 06, 2004 6:05 PM  
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

I think he's the second cutest baby boy ever after Peter! And I notice that you used the same buttons I am going to use on Peter's cardy. This almost makes me want to attack this sweater again in the blue...

October 29, 2004 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home