Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The eyes of the newly-obsessed....

You know how you buy a new car, like, say, a Beetle, and suddenly you see them everywhere you go? As a new recruit to spinning... I'm afraid I'm now seeing sheep everywhere.

A friend sent me a link to "Telephone Sheep", by Jean-Luc Cornec on exhibit in Germany. I'm in love.

Another view

Try a search at flickr for even more.

They have so much personality!

And meanwhile, I've just finished reading "Three Bags Full", a mystery where a flock of sheep try to figure out who killed their shepherd. I loved the view of the world through sheep eyes.

.... Marie sent me email about her friend whose in-laws just sheared their six sheep.....

They're everywhere! They're following me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Those sheep are cute from the side, but from the front they sort of freak me out a little. Maybe I'm easily freaked out. ;)

September 05, 2007 8:38 AM  
Blogger M. Wiz said...

From the front, they make me think of some no-face Miyazaki creature -- the surprising blankness & weirdness of the dial.

September 05, 2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger Bogie said...

Love love love the sheep. Brrrring!

September 05, 2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Baywood Yarns said...

Thank you so very much for the sheep! They made my day. I wonder if they could connect Ewe-Tube to them?

September 07, 2007 9:29 PM  
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

So cute! So silly! They definitely need to borrow one for Stitches next year.

September 14, 2007 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home