Sunday, July 08, 2007

Vacation knitting


Dye-o-rama socks
Originally uploaded by spinnity
Even here in Canadia they have the Internets! We're at Slave Lake in the middle of Alberta looking at birds, and I've been knitting between stops. This is a baby cable rib sock from the 2006 dye-o-rama yarn I received, accompanied by a strawgrass taken from a black spruce bog. The spruce bog did not contain palm warblers. But we picked them up elsewhere. Been a great trip so far and we'll be back on Friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I helped you wind that yarn at Nine Rubies. It is gorgeous. Enjoy!

July 08, 2007 6:33 AM  
Blogger Baywood Yarns said...

Beautiful yarn! Can't wait to see the pair on your feet :)

July 16, 2007 6:54 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Oooh, pretty yarn. And I like the baby cables. Maybe i'll actually get to see them in person if I ever make it to a Meetup again!

~ Christina

July 22, 2007 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home