Friday, February 27, 2009

Check it.

Look! A lot of unplanned purchases obtained Thursday night at Stitches West. Best items: Felted owl kit selected by Bill for us to knit together and Malabrigo sock yarn in multiple colors -- for testing knitting a Janice design.

Here's a closer photo of the garter ribbed mitts I'm working on -- bought the yarn at 7:30 and by 8;30 I was knitting away at dinner with my knitting pals, Jo, her mom Joyce, she-who-is-not-named, Ms Mel, and Bill the knitting spouse.

Getting up early tomorrow for Cotton Spinning

Honk if you love Stitches!

(Emy -- that's your shirt under the haul. Call me! Or tell me where to find you Friday.)

1 Comments:

Blogger (formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

HONK! :)

I think you and I may have bought the same Lisa Souza fiber - is it a soft chocolate brown batt with shiny bits of tencel in it?

February 27, 2009 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home