Friday, December 31, 2004

Christmas score: 2 of 7. Pthhhbbbt.

So with all the scarf knitting... I was able to distract myself from the dismal progress on my actual Xmas knitting. In the end, I finished and delivered only two of 7 items - Shelf Snowman and Toddler Cardi. I finished Fuzzy Stripey #2, but never washed & delivered it. I've still got 2 items in progress - Meadow Flowers is almost done and the Alpaca Tie looks exactly the same as the last time you saw it. The theoritical scarf and Narcisse made zero progress.

Tomorrow I am planning to wash up Fuzzy Stripey and block Meadow Flowers, better late than never. I desparately want to get these done so I can move on to finish the Fog Chaser and Bill's OXO sweater in January. I'll just have to re-assign the remaining items as, um, birthday or Valentines presents. Yeah, that's the ticket!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Happy New Year Spinnity! I love the drop stitch scarf you did. I can see why you got requests for more scarves from your colleagues.

January 01, 2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

Hooray for Valentine's presents! It's all about Zen, baby.

January 03, 2005 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home