Sunday, January 02, 2005

All done shawl

Hah! Finished the last edging on Meadow Flowers on Thursday night and pinned it out to block in Friday afternoon. I can't believe it, but the finished shawl was dry and ready to wear by noon Saturday. I guess the ceiling fan in my "knitting room" really sped up the drying process. I had 3 other knitted objects drying in there as well and all three were nearly dry by morning.



Here's Meadow Flowers pinned out on the floor on a rag-tag fleet of towels:

img_5899

And here it is all ready to wear:

img_5900   img_5912

Along with Meadow Flowers, I also washed up Fuzzy Stripey #2, so I am now ready to double my Xmas knitting score by delivering two more items next week... if I can actually bear to part with them!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your shawl looks great! And glad to hear you were well knitting gifted over the holiday.

Blessings and the best of wishes for you in the new year!

http://sequink.typepad.com

January 02, 2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

The shawl looks great!

And I am jealous of your knitting loot. :)

January 02, 2005 7:14 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Beautiful. Nice work on Meadow Flowers!

January 03, 2005 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home