Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Did I show you this birthday pressie?

Another topic in retroactive blogging is this **fabulous** beret from knuknitter which was one of my many knitting-oriented birthday pressies:

img_5985

The beret came from Paper Moon in Macgregor, IA - spoils of the "meet the parents" trip for knuknitter and my brother. It came with the sweetest card from my new sister and I wear it with great joy.

Other knitterly gifts to love include my new Red Cross WWII knitting kit from my charming spouse-o and the luscious magenta Rowan Cork yarn I got with a gift certificate from Mel. I've got the book Rowan Babies and I'm planning to turn Cork into Cindy as part of the Many Baby Sweaters plan.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you last night!

Cruising around a bit, I found a pick of a white Clapotis in cotton -- I thought of your future sis in law and the possibility of a lighter colored bridesmaids wrap,...

http://knittingbythebay.prettyposies.com/

if you check her FO page and click on "white album" you'll see it there.

Hope you have a great weekend!

http://sequink.typepad.com

January 20, 2005 5:06 PM  
Blogger Ilona said...

I saw this and thought of you - See-through Wellies 50% off at Elann.com. http://secure.elann.com/sneakpeek.asp

January 21, 2005 9:46 PM  
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

Aw, I'm so touched you put the hat up on your site! It was one of those "Mary has to own this" moments. I love it when presents tell you who to give them to.

January 26, 2005 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 01, 2005 2:52 PM  
Blogger spinnity said...

Oh no! My first comment spam. And it had to be from an enlargement place. Very sorry to anyone who clicked that link!

February 01, 2005 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home