Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Welcome home, iBook

Wow am I behind in my blogging! You all didn't even know the iBook was gone. So let's back up a bit... to January 8th.

Me, sitting on the sofa. iBook resting next to me. Attention wanders and when I turn back, the screen shows only pink/orange/green vertical lines. Turns out my 2-year-old iBook was a victim of a known logic board failure. There was no time to deal with the problem before our birding expotitions, but my spouse-o was able to make backups (PHEW!) before taking Everything in to the Apple store for repairs. Shipped off Wednesday... and returned today with brand new logic board an all my settings/data/preferences intact.

I am one lucky chick!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

I was wondering why you weren't blogging much!

January 26, 2005 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home