Thursday, September 02, 2004

Narcisse's pieces

Thanks to a) staying up waaaaay too late and b) the kindness of my photographer spouse, I am able to bring you this progress photo of Narcisse: 5 finished pieces and no seams

Narcisse - click for larger image

All 5 pieces are even now being washed & blocked. It only remains to make a ribbed edging around the neck, along the fronts, and confront the dreaded embellishments. I have my hook out to try a few flowers this afternoon. Think happy fuschia thoughts for me as I wade into the world of embroidery & crochet with trepidation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bogie said...

Congratulations! I'll say it again, that's a lot of leeeetle stitches. Can't wait to see the flowers bloom.

September 02, 2004 3:56 PM  
Blogger spinnity said...

They are *so* leeetle. Man. I will be thinking twice before signing up for another of these.. oh, wait. I am making 2 more just like it. Silly Mary.

September 02, 2004 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks lovely, Mary! I can't wait to see the embellishments.
-Abigail

September 02, 2004 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home