Thursday, February 03, 2005

Shoe election results: Serge by a landslide

Wow, ask a bunch of gals for shoe advice and ye shall receive! Thanks for all the comments on my shoe choices, everyone. (Especially members of the bridal party and Mom. Hi Mom!) Fix is in: Serge wins by a landslide. Even Abigail converted her vote in the end!

I wore the Munro Heart shoes to work today (open toed shoes on Feburary 2nd! Isn't California great?). After work, I went for my dress fitting today and wore the Serge shoes to check dress length- they looked great in the 3-D surround mirror from all sides.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ilona said...

Howdy! Unfortunately, I won't be able to do a Friday night because I don't fly into SJ until 8:45pm. I'm planning on going to the market at around 10ish on Saturday and will most likely be there for a while because my mom and MIL will be joining me around 1pm. Also might have time to come by the Sunday SNB if people are going...

February 03, 2005 9:10 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

I had to give in to the popular opinion! Plus they did look great on with the dress!

February 03, 2005 7:58 PM  
Blogger Ilona said...

Oooh! An animal toys-along! Do you know if the book features a frog pattern? My friend and I have a little frog story and I thought a frog would be fun. But I adore the duck and the monkey too... I ordered the book on Amazon but it won't get here until next week! I hate waiting!

February 04, 2005 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home