Monday, April 04, 2005

Total progress: approximately zero

Ugh. Next to nothing accomplished in like two weeks. Here's the best thing I have to show for myself - 27 cm of the front o the OXO gansey and blue hands:

img_7838

All other projects are in "challenging" states just now. A new 2 socks 2 circs project was stymied by the wrong needles and possibly the wrong yarn. Cindy ran out of yarn with one cuff worth of loopy loops left to go. I made backwards progress on the Fog Chaser by taking the seams out, but I haven't re-installed 'em yet. Apparently my actual hobby is looking at half-finished knitted objects.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bogie said...

27cm isn't anything to sneeze at. And about the socks--it's a drag, but at least you weren't too far along. You can reknit that toe in a jif.

April 05, 2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

My dear, I am so sorry you are feeling low about your progress! I look forward to encouraging you tomorrow night. As J says, you can't sneeze at 27 cm. It's just going to be a long slog with that thing, but you'll get there. The trouble with men is that they are big and they like things that are plain. *yawn*

April 05, 2005 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home