Friday, May 04, 2007

Shark pool!


Shark pool!
Originally uploaded by spinnity.
Could anything be more perfect? The pooling colors in the body section of this one-year-old sweater outline the nose of a shark coming from the right underarm and headed for the left. Dum dum. Dum dum...... Dum dum, dum dum. Not safe to go in the water with this sweater!

I gifted the sweater last week to my colleague J whose baby is due next week, and she was sure I'd done that on purpose. If only I had that sort of vision.. it was completely unplanned, of course. Just came out that way. It is a SIGN, I'm sure.

I happened to see a San Jose Sharks fan on the street the other day - and the shark on his t-shirt was in almost exactly the same position as this shadow shark. Bwahahahaha! I love this yarn! Way to go Purlescence and Claudia Hand Painted Yarns!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

That is too perfect! :)

May 04, 2007 11:05 PM  
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

That's hysterical! Did they really plan it that way?

Perhaps it's a sign that J will one day be a great hockey player...

May 21, 2007 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home