Monday, July 26, 2004

Here I am! Slow but recovering

Had a great meet-up last Wednesday night at Blue Rock Shoot in Saratoga.. gave me a chance to pick up yarn for the next baby sweater which I don't yet yave a name for. Watching Janice at the meet up I got a better handle on using the circularness of the 2 circulars to keep the yarn from tangling & understand the progress of the socks better.

Surgery Thursday morning went pretty well, overnight stay in the hospital was fine by me and I came home Friday. Since then I've been lumping on the sofa -- something I'll probably be doing for another 2 weeks. I've knit approximately 4 rounds today and that's pretty good, considering how spacey I am.

I've totally appreciated the support of my pit crew for the last 5 days. People have brought dinner, come over to babysit me when Bill is out, sent flowers, called on the phone and just been great. Thanks to Bill (you're the best), Mom, Mom & Dad W., John & Susan, Pat & Wendy, Jennifer and Pastor Richard. I'm feeling much better!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bogie said...

Good to hear you're on the mend. We'll see you soon at SnB.

July 27, 2004 12:37 PM  
Blogger Ilona said...

Ditto what Bogie said. I hope your recovery goes well and take care!

July 28, 2004 9:25 AM  
Blogger spinnity said...

Thank you both! I'm feeling very well cared for and connected in my digital sickie lair.

July 29, 2004 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home