Friday, June 18, 2004

Knitters 75 - must have those socks

On Sunday, Janice had a copy of the Summer 2004 Knitters #75 at S-n-B. I really liked the patterns for using self-striping sock yarn in entrelac, especially the Step Above socks! I have some glaring bright yellow & red Lorna's Laces sock yarn. I've never done (or much cared for) entrelac, but this is quite a cool design.

Also yesterday I bought a copy of INKnitters, which I haven't even cracked yet, because of a latent desire to do shadow knitting. I've been looking for motifs other than the alien head in the Stitch-n-Bitch book. I'd never even heard of this magazine until yesterday. Weird.

Progress on Charlotte was essentially negative yesterday. Knit 2 rows in the evening, figured out I'd repeated a row too often and had to un-knit everything I'd done. Boring! But I'm back to where I started now, so onward & upwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home