Thursday, July 29, 2004

Re-re-re-re-re-re-re-reknit! (Just a little bit)

Last night I finished reknitting the sleeves of the February toddler cardigan & wove in all the ends again. When I am finally able to leave the house, I can deliver a finished object right away! (Photo soon. I think all will agree the new sleeves look much more normal.) It was good to have a small, easy-to-complete project to knock off.

My little stack of 'things I did while I was recovering' is growing. I finished "24 Hours" by Margaret Mahy yesterday morning and added it to the stack. Also watched Donnie Darko on Tuesday night and again Wednesday with the commentary. Into the pile with it! Next up on the video parade is Man on the Moon, which arrived from Netflix in like early June. Everything must go!

More thank you's to people who have helped out while I'm recovering: Mika, for my Wednesday morning visit and lunch. Rebecca, Cecelia, and Wendy for company last night. Pat and Bill for great music to recover by. And Adam (**ADAM!**), king of the kitchen, for dinner and cleanup last night. Kevina and the gang for a lovely lunch today and all the well-wishes. Thank you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bogie said...

Here's a suggestion for your "stack of things to do while recovering", how about adding an RSS feed to your blog? Then your avid readers (like me) can be notified when you publish a new post. Let me know if you're interested and need help setting it up.

July 29, 2004 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home