Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Stitches tomorrow - homework not done!

Wow, what a busy week. It started last weekend with plus lots of good excitement around my brother's upcoming wedding (tea party wedding shower, spa day choices, bachelorette party ideas, planning wraps for the ladies of the wedding party...) Since Monday, it's been an absolutely killer work week. I'm running bug reporting meetings every morning at 7 am (YUCK!). The prep and data tracking for this is keeping me up late and getting me started early every day this week. And of course I have a short week because it's STITCHES! Tomorrow!

By which I mean Stitches West 2005, annual knitter's conference in it's west coast version. Just 4.5 miles from my house. So yes, I will be there the entire weekend. I'm rather a knitting class junky and so I'm signed up for oodles of classes. I'm lightly embarrassed by how much I love taking classes. I mean, give me a good topic or a good instructor and I'll pay whatever the asking price to go to class. In case you will be at the conference, here's where you'll find me:

Thursday
  • PM: First Choices with Sally Melville

Friday (theme of the day: Fear)
  • AM: Intarsia without Fear with Edie Eckman
  • PM: Overcoming the Fear of Cutting with Nancy Bush

Saturday
  • AM: Design Your Dream Sweater with Leslye Solomon
  • PM: Good Grafting with Sally Melville

Sunday (theme of the day: ethnic knitting)
  • Lativian Wristers with Beth Brown-Reinsel
  • The Norwegian Purl.. also with BBR


I only have homework for two of these.. but.. I haven't started yet. Guess what I'm doing tonight for Hobby Night? Agh! Back to busy....

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Have fun in your classes! Hopefully I'll see you there. I'll be there all day Saturday and Sunday.

~ Christina

February 09, 2005 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in your classes - I'll be there Saturday and possibly Friday night. Are you going to make it market at all???

-seltsame

February 09, 2005 8:03 PM  
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

I hope you enjoyed today and I'll see you there tomorrow! I finally finished my homework for tomorrow, and I have a good start on Saturday's -- hooray!

February 10, 2005 3:59 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

I started my grafting homework yesterday. Please tell me you aren't going to weave in all the ends on the homework swatch so I don't have to either.

I'll see you in Good Grafting and in Norwegian Purl. :)

February 10, 2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger Bogie said...

How was your first day?

February 10, 2005 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home